Notes: 160371 / 1 week ago
from loveandpalmtrees (originally from fuckyeahawesomefood)
Notes: 3924 / 1 week ago
from kushandwizdom (originally from thelovenotebook)
Notes: 1041 / 1 month ago
from loveandpalmtrees (originally from darkparad-se)
"Five Reasons to Stay:
1. There will be days you find that love is not enough. Don’t leave. Stay. Yesterday you loved them. Tomorrow you will love them. And even today, you love them.
2. Sometimes you will find that you are more in love with memories than you seem to be with them. Don’t leave. Stay. Go make more memories. Let your heart seek them more than it ever has before and fall deeply in love again with the way they never knew how to bowl and the gutter was their best friend.
3. The fights will over take your relationships. For hours, for days, maybe weeks. Don’t leave. Stay. The fights show that you care. Even if it’s over something as stupid as not receiving their call when they promised to. You wanted them to call because you love hearing their voice, right? That’s what I thought.
4. There will be days spent together and your walls begin to shatter. And you’re scared. Don’t leave. Stay. Your walls want to come down. Don’t run from love. Don’t run from them.
5. Sometimes you will find yourself utterly and absolutely stupid in love. Everything they do will be perfect. Their nose that they believe is too big and their teeth that they believe aren’t white enough will make you want them even more. You will find your heart so attached and unwilling to leave. So don’t leave. Stay. Stay and let your heart and soul fill with love and passion that you have never experienced."
Notes: 5039 / 1 month ago
Notes: 4208 / 1 month ago
from thatkindofwoman (originally from infinite-paradox)
"Sometimes it’s better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when you know they can hear you but they can’t understand."
Notes: 3872 / 1 month ago
from thatkindofwoman (originally from lefthandrule)
"Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change."
Notes: 2052 / 1 month ago
from leslieswhirlwind (originally from staypozitive)
Notes: 2592 / 1 month ago
Notes: 6864 / 1 month ago
from lovequotesrus (originally from raylozrsl)
Notes: 2656 / 1 month ago